RMS Terms & Conditions
- By using RMSOnline you are entering into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the Accommodation Provider with which you make a booking. RMSOnline acts solely as an intermediary between you and the Accommodation Provider, transmitting the relevant details of your booking to the relevant Accommodation Provider.
- You need to use your correct information that may include email address or phone number. RMSOnline is not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled information including email address or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number or credit card number.
- Bookings you make through RMSOnline are received on behalf of the Accommodation Provider. You agree that that Accommodation Provider has sole responsibility for delivery of the services being booked by you and that RMSOnline is not liable for default by the Accommodation Provider.
- Cancellation and no-show penalties and any other fees or policies relating to changes to your booking are determined by and are the responsibility of the Accommodation Provider. An administration charge (if referenced on the booking form) applies to all booking changes and cancellations.
- RMS Online is not a (re)seller of the accommodation that is the subject of the booking. RMS Online is not responsible for (and disclaims any liability) for the use, validity, quality, suitability, fitness and due disclosure of the accommodation, product or service that is the subject of the booking and makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind in this respect, whether implied, statutory or otherwise, including any implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that the relevant Accommodation Provider is solely responsible and assumes all responsibility and liability in respect of the booking (including any warranties and representations made by the Accommodation Provider).
- Your booking using RMSOnline is from an inventory supplied by each Accommodation Provider. RMSOnline does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the Accommodation Provider over-selling their own room inventory.
- The customer will be required to provide a credit card at check-in to cover incidental charges and may be required to provide photo ID.
- RMSOnline makes its best efforts to ensure that the information available on its web site is accurate. However, RMSOnline cannot and does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults.
- RMSOnline does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time.
- RMSOnline does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with its web site or for any products or services purchased from its web site.
- RMSOnline receives a payment from the Accommodation Provider for the provision of the RMSOnline booking service.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book Accommodation on RMSOnline.
- These terms do not affect consumers' statutory rights.
- You acknowledge that a third party ('card authoriser') will process the credit card transactions required in respect of a booking. you agree that RMSOnline is not liable for default by the card authoriser.
- You acknowledge that payment for the cost of accommodation may be held by RMSOnline on behalf of the Accommodation Provider and remitted to the property on terms agreed between RMSOnline and Accommodation Provider.
- You agree to pay using RMSOnline by debit to your credit card account the specific booking fee & cost of the accommodation required by the Accommodation Provider. Fees are GST or VAT inclusive. You agree to obtain a valid tax invoice in respect of your booking from the Accommodation Provider.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure your requested room type is available, RMSOnline cannot guarantee the actual bedding configuration of the room. These requests are forwarded to the Accommodation Provider and are subject to availability on day of check-in. All additional requests (smoking room, etc) are also subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by RMSOnline.
- Guests, by using RMS Online you are consenting to us sending you communication in the form of an email or text message either for and on behalf of RMS Online (including any service partner) or the Accommodation Provider. The communication (i) may be sent prior to your arrival giving information on your destination, (ii) may be sent at any time providing you with certain information and offers (including references or links to Accommodation Provider offers and third party offers and services to the extent, where required, that you have actively opted for this information), (iii) may be sent after arrival to rate the (experience with your) Accommodation Provider or RMS Online, and (iv) may be sent to you promptly after your stay inviting you to complete a Guest review form. In all cases Guests may at any time withdraw their consent to receive communications.
Property Terms & Conditions